Top Menu


The Met Office has issued an amber warning for high winds, heavy rain and thunderstorms for the next two days. Because of this, we have decided to postpone opening the Pumpkin Patch until Monday 15th October. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience, but we feel it could potentially be dangerous for visitors to the farm. Thanks.